Upgrading to Subtext 2.0

I followed the last few changes to Subtext 2.0 through the Subtext mailing list over the last couple of months and fully intended to upgrade to the pre-release version and then to the version as soon as it was released but somehow never found the time.

Finally today I went through and updated the engine and made the few small changes to my skin files and config to be able to put the site live on the new version. There’s some good stuff here but I think my favourite feature might be the support for future posting which, when combined with Live Writer, makes planned posting much easier.

I also took this opportunity to make sure I had configured image uploading correctly. If this has been successful then the image of my shiny new Sequoia will be included below.

sequoia