Moving on from Radio

I decided last November that I was going to find the time to
develop a system to replace Radio Userland as my blogging software.
Lots of people had been reporting problems with it and although
that never happened to me, I wanted a platform to which I could add
more dynamic features. I gave myself until the end of March to make
the change, but in the end it took an extra two months to find the
time to sort something out.

Using ASP.NET, I've finally got around to putting a basic system
together. It has been a useful learning experience putting to use
all the best practice information that I've learned over the past
few months and I plan to develop further. At the present time, all
I have is an unsophisticated XML/RSS item store which displays in
HTML, has an RSS feed, and uses the Blogger API for posting. No
comments and no support for Etag/Last-modified yet but that'll come
soon.

The old RSS feed URL will redirect for the time being, but the
new url that you should use is
http://www.visiontech.ltd.uk/rss/rss.aspx.

I've done my best to ensure that old links are mapped to the new
pages but if you find anything broken, please let me know.