No hablo Outlook. 😉Looks real cool, though.
It’s funny because I’ve actually been looking at doing the exact
same thing this week. I downloaded the source for
Aggie which I was
going to use as a base. My second thought was to create a POP3
server that converted RSS posts to mail messages until I realised
that I have HTML e-mail disabled in Outlook. I decided I need
to check to make sure that PostItems with HTML aren’t disabled by
the same setting before proceeding and I haven’t got around to it
This would be a step along the path to stopping using Radio
which is (touch wood) working okay for me right now, but the
problems others have experienced makes me nervous.